Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Snow

I don't want snow in October. It's far too early to have snow when it's not even Halloween! People don't remember how to drive in snow (we get snow every year, you wouldn't think it would be a surprise)! I hope it melts soon. I am perfectly ok with snow in December.....mid-December even. Snow is not a lot of fun when you drive a mini-van.....

On better note, Halloween is coming and I love Halloween. You get to dress up, act crazy, and eat candy until you're sick. What are you going as?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure yet. I'm leaning toward Captain Jack Sparrow, but I've tried unsuccessfully for 2 years now. I have his dreadlocks now, though. Maybe it'll happen...

Zack said...

More importantly, what are you going as?

I'm stuck between a toilet paper mummy and Dilbert. I can't decide.