Monday, March 27, 2006

The Art of Procrastination

Well, the end of the school year is near and now it's time to pay for procrastination. What have I left to the last minute? The reading that should have been done before each class, the review questions, and my music portfolio for my online class. Now it would have been easier to simply do the portfolio as I went along, but no. It isn't due until the end of term so why would I save myself a headache and do it ahead of time? Same with the reading, but it's the same every single year! The next few weeks will involve: scrambling about trying to read and review before exams and try to finish all the stuff left for the wedding! That's another thing: I've had years to finish all these projects but have left them all to now.

I guess I'll never learn. Hermione would never have this problem!

4 comments:

James said...

I guess that if you hada organizer like the one Harry and Ron were given you might not have that problem. Just opne the page and "Do it today or tomorrow you'll pay" is what you would hear.

But yah I got the same problem too.

Jacqui and James said...

"Don't do it later you big second rater"

Jane said...

heehee, that's awesome. Andy's working on a paper due Thursday that he just started Saturday. kinda nuts. I hate that feeling of 'oh crap, you mean it's due -next week-?!

Good luck! I hope your health survives the week!

Anonymous said...

Here's one: "Don't put the "pro" in "procrastination."

You go girl!