Thursday, June 15, 2006

Rehearsal

Well, I thought I'd start writing about the wedding so I'll begin with the rehearsal (because it's easy!). Our day started bright and early when my cousin Jody (ringbearers mom), Joc (my sister), Leah (maid of honour), and myself began making bouquets and corsages. I think it went fairly well, but boy, I was glad to have Jody's help. She did way more than the rest of us combined! After that James, myself, and the bridal party went to the hall to decorate. Or those of us who decided to show up. It worked out ok-we had enough help, although some people bailed out of the work!

After decorating we went to the church for the actual rehearsal. The priest was very grouchy-he yelled at my sister! Oh well. It wasn't a very long rehearsal. Then we went to Jim and Ruth's to eat supper in their backyard.










These were taken on the Thursday. The ringbearers were playing in my parent's backyard. So cute.



















My boys. Left to right- Tyson (4yrs), Tyler (6yrs), Tanner (2yrs)










Above:
We were putting the flowers together in my parents garage. The first picture is of Jocelyn and Jody. The second is my bouquet. It was soooo heavy.

Below: The bridesmaids bouquets (with both live and wire flowers) and the extra flowers being put into vases.

5 comments:

Zack said...

It was surprising and funny when the priest yelled at your sister for now bowing. I didn't expect him to be taking it so seriously but I guess you have to get it right.

James said...

yah you need to get it right. When I was talking with him before hand it sounded like he was just called about setting up a funeral. That would make anyone unhappy.

Jacqui and James said...

It doesn't matter what the cause is-you don't yell at people in church!

Jane said...

Hey!
Where're the rest of the pictures? I'm desperately waiting with baited breath here!
:D

Jacqui and James said...

They're coming!