Saturday, February 18, 2006

Back from the lake

We're back from the lake-it was wonderful. I got totally addicted to Sims 2 and I'm not sure how I'll get my homework done now! It was sooooo cold at the cabin; one day the heaters couldn't keep up!! Now that I'm back I have a MOUNTAIN of laundry to do. I think I should update this blog more often but I don't think that will actually happen.

Here are some pics from the week:

The view in front of the cabin.


The cabin (looks better in the summer)


Chloe and me!


The view from the deck.


James and Chloe.


Chloe!!!!!

Thats it for now....

1 comment:

James said...

Those are wonderful pictures Jacqui.

As Dale said on King of the hill..."It's a shame that she's cooped up inside, she should be out hanging my laundry." How will you get homework and laundry done now with The Sims 2?

Now I know I'll be in crap for that comment but it's funny.